2013年11月1日星期五

Soccer league in junior high school

These days I start play soccer with my friends in weekend, it make me recall the times I play soccer with my school mates in junior high school. I think a lot about the difference of sports activities in school between my hometown and here when I find that many friends here are so good at playing.

In my junior high school, there was a soccer field that overgrown with grass. It looked so green, yes, and you would find no one when you looked at it. And that was the reason why it looks so green, because it was used with such a low frequency, the grass grew very well. Then why was that happened? Why did students almost never played soccer on it? It was because teachers and principal thought that would have a bad influence on our study. Not only they held that opinion, but most of the educators in my home town agreed with that.

An idea came into my mind later, I used a tennis ball as a soccer, and made two goals myself, then I putted them on the square in front of the teaching building to made a little soccer field. I asked some friends played soccer on it at the break. I did the same thing every day, as time went by, the game became a soccer league that lots of school mates joined us. It was really a memorable time we could have fun together.

Sport fans all over the world are known that in the Olympic Games, though China often won the first place of the medals table, we only won the gold medal from individual competitions. They often feels strange that why China can't get a good grade on team sports. The true story above gave the answer, when most of the people don't have time or was not allowed to do some sport activities they like, citizens will become unhealthy. It is possible that one or two people ,in 1.3 billion people, are genius that still do a good job and can won the gold medals in the Olympic game. But that thing definitely won't happen 11 times to build a soccer team.

I am happy that some of the educators in my home town realized what was the problem. When I went to high school, we had different school rules, we can play soccer on the soccer field at the break time. They still limited the time we play, we could only play in the afternoon. But change was good, I hope that more they could realize more and do more changes in the future. So that citizens will become healthier. It's really beneficial to all of us.

3 条评论:

  1. Thats awesome that you got out this weekend and played soccer! Sports and athletic activities are really big here is the states I hope you continue to play!

    回复删除
  2. I think it's crazy that the people in your community believed that playing soccer or even being active was bad. I personally believe that taking time away from studying is good for the brain because it gives it time to rest. But Im glad you got to play this weekend with your friends.

    回复删除
  3. Playing sports is a good way to let your brain take a break. Also, we can learn many things in playing sports, like friendship and so on. Just keep your own pace!

    回复删除