2013年9月27日星期五

I'm sleepy

        I feel sleepy all the week. The total time I spend on sleeping is about 12 hours from Monday to Friday. It really drives me crazy.
        It seems like every night there are some people chatting with others till the next day. I know that chatting or talking is their right, but I also know that talking in a loud voice and disturbing the people who are sleeping or going to sleeping is definitely not their right. On the contrary, it is their response to keep in a low voice that enough for them to hear and would not be heard  by others. I don't know why they are so active at night, probably because they don't have class at the next day morning. I also could not understand why they don't just speak in a low voice so that they would be happy to chat and we would be happy to sleep. Obviously it is not very hard for them to do, it also would not cost them any money or let them do a lot of work. And I have told them but it did not work. And chatting every night not only disturb me when I sleep but also when I study at night. The noise makes me can't concentrate on reading or testing sometimes. I consider a lot about these things, so I keep quite or in low voice all the time when I study. I'll talk to them again and maybe talk to the residence hall officer too, I just want to sleep enough and be active in classes tomorrow morning. 
        There are some people who are not chatting all night, but they have another problem. They watch TV and play video until very late. And it looks like they never use their earphone and always make a lot of noise when they play games. The problem is just like the first problem, that they don't have right to bother others. In addition, some people often make phone calls in a loud voice.It is really interesting that in China, I often hear the news remind us to be courtesy, because of some Chinese people did something dis-courteousness in other country. So it is the first time I found dis-courteousness behavior in the US. I am surprised. 
        Really hope that people can be friendly to each other and I can sleep enough. I am a student, I want to study and I don't want to be sleepy anymore.  

(I meet some problem when I post this blog and just success to post it 7 p.m. .Sorry about that. )

4 条评论:

  1. You should talk to your RA about it, they could help you out and talk to the people that are being loud. Also, if your looking for a quiet place to study the library is open all night. I hope it all gets worked out, good luck!

    回复删除
  2. I am always tired during the week and it makes me sad! My roommate and I actually go to bed before 12. We have created a system haha

    回复删除
  3. what is your email address i need to send the essay to you

    回复删除